Sunday, June 12, 2011

Evening all,

This thing is really not as easy as it first seems..:-)

Right, here is another link to MegaUploader..try to download via this by copying the link and paste it into a browser..I have tried it a few times and it works everytime.

Let me know if it works. LP details and Pics to follow shortly.

KG

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D7ELS0TU



Ok all,

Been raining all day here in the UK, so grabbed a few tunes lying around and started to test out this Podcast thing. Haven't got a microphone yet, so none of my own voice overs to distort the music. Only a 30min recording session to try things out. So here goes, and let me know if it downloads ok etc...

KG

6 comments:

Reza said...

hiya , yeah no rain for 3 months then we get it all in one day lol

hope alls good with you , nice to see your backk
fyi couldnt dl , I got " The website declined to show this webpage "

jazzobsessive said...

Yeah I concur with Reza tried downloading nothing happened.

Killer Groove Music Library said...

Hi Mate,

Good to hear from you, hope your well. Just tried that link again and it worked fine this time. Have another go and if it doesn't work let me have your email address and I'll send the link that way.

KG

Rudie Van Gelder said...

Keep checkin, weclome back. I can't download either. Try soundcloud

jazzobsessive said...

Hi K G

Pleased to confirm that on returning to your Blog today I have downloaded
the first ever K G podcast & I am now bopping round the room to your groovy sounds!

Well happy mate.

Your away now...so keep em coming.

Look forward to track details etc.

The Scenery Within said...

Hi,

Looking forward to playing this later on.

Many thanks & a good weekend to you sir :)

 

yasmin lawyer